Vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries.
You could cook Vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Right here is the preparation you must do to cook it.
Ingredients for Vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries
- – You need of pancake.
- – It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of Vegan butter.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- – You need 1/4 tsp of stevia.
- – It’s 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of mashed potatoes.
- – It’s 1 each of Apple – peeled, cored and chopped finely.
- – You need 1 tbsp of flax meal.
- – It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- – Prepare 1 cup of soy milk – add little at a time.
- – Prepare of topping.
- – It’s 2 tbsp of low fat vanilla yogurt.
- – Prepare 1 pints of berries or any type of fruit.
Vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries step by step
- Mix all pancake ingredients together in bowl and add soymilk gradually and stir to pancake consistency..
- In frying pan, medium high heat, add a little oil, fry mini size pancakes, remove and places on paper towel to remove some oil..
- Stack pancakes on small plate, topped with yogurt and berries..
As a final point, appreciate the meat in the recipe above. You may also squeeze in a few creations to match your taste because each tastes fluctuate furthermore,as that produces cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com