Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes.
You are able to have Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. This is the planning you have to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients for Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- – Prepare 10 oz of Flour.
- – You need 2 oz of Sugar.
- – You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- – Prepare 1 of tbst Baking Powder.
- – You need 4 oz of Apple Sauce.
- – Prepare 20 oz of Almond Breeze Milk (or any vegan milk you prefer).
- – It’s 2 oz of Vegetable Oil.
- – It’s 4 oz of Coconut Flakes.
- – Prepare 2 oz of Chocolate Chip s.
Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes step by step
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Combine all wet liquid ingredients with dry..
- Whisk or whip together until smooth..
- If mixture it to thick for you add more milk gradually. If it's to runny and more flour..
- When mixture texture is right for you add Chocolate Chips and Coconut Flakes and fold in with spatula..
- Using a nonstick pan (if u don't have nonstick pan regular pan with nonstick cooking/baking spray works perfect) heat pan on medium heat and place 1/4 cup portions in pan..
- Cook each side for about 1 minute..
- Serve as desired..
Ultimately, appreciate the meat belonging to the recipe above. You could put a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes may vary and also,since which cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com